Sunday, March 22, 2020

God Shows Up

Speaker: Fr. Mike Schmitz

Audio Link:
3/22/2020 - Un-Done, Part III: God Shows Up

Gary's Thoughts:
The page linked above contains a link to an audio file (25 minutes) containing Fr. Mike's homily for Sunday, 3/22/2020.  Given the current state of the world where I find myself asking...Why...Father's homily contains a message I needed to hear so I could be reminded that God always.Shows Up. Another interesting part of this homily is the stories Fr. Mike tells about a gentleman, Nick Vujicic, who was born without arms and legs.  Several years ago Shelby High School brought Nick in to speak to the community and the students. 
If you find yourself or your children asking why God would allow something like this coronavirus, I strongly encourage you to listen to Fr. Mike's message in the link above and then share this with your children, friends, and family members.
The audio file linked above is Part III in a series.  Parts I & II are linked below.  They are also very good and provide more depth to his discussion around living in an "Un-Done" World. 

From the Series: Un-Done 
03/01/2020 - Un-Done, Part I: We've Come Undone
03/15/2020 - Un-Done, Part II: Not Fine

About The Speaker: Fr. Mike Schmitz


Website: bulldogcatholic.org



-------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment